- Diese Veranstaltung hat bereits stattgefunden.
Raising Capital in the United States – Munich Event
20.09.18 um 17:30 - 20:00
GSK Stockmann und MacDonald Weiss PLLC laden zur Veranstaltung „Raising Capital in the United States“ nach München ein. Die Veranstaltung wird in Englisch gehalten.
Aspiring to tap into the flow of capital in the United States to fund your business? Or are you considering raising funds through an ICO, and wonder whether you can sell token in the United States? The US is a complex jurisdiction, but a little advance knowledge can go a long way to helping you successfully navigate funding your business.
Please join Noreen Weiss from MacDonald Weiss PLLC, a New York based boutique law firm, and Andreas Bauer from GSK Stockmann, to gain insights into how your company can successfully raise money from US investors, in comparison to the process in Germany.
Topics to be covered include:
- Reasons for raising capital in the US.
- How to find the right investors?
- Whether a US entity is necessary or might be advantageous, and tips for the “Delaware flip”.
- Negotiating with angel and VC investors – What do US venture capital investors look for in an early stage company? What are the key deal terms and documents, and how does this differ from the terms commonly used in Germany? What are the common mistakes founders make?
- US Securities Law compliance tips.
- Special considerations for ICOs – What are the elements that cause a token to be deemed a security in the United States? What are the available methods of offering a security token for sale in the United States? What is the role of smart contracts?
Please register using the link for the Munich Event.